Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wow...more photos to upload, more items to post...

Today I went to the Goodwill to find props for shooting our next items for my Etsy store.

Stew and I spent the whole day staging shots of items using these cute vintage-looking props...

By days end we had photographed 7 new items, five shots each. This is a slow process at least at this new stage of the game.

Now we will upload them and I will post. I spent most of the rest of the day writing the descriptions...

All pretty boring and rote really....and...the photos look great. I hope this really gets my store going. We'll have 9 items total. The first two items  from last week got lots of views...no sale yet..

Heard from Etsy mgt that there was a treasury glitch yesterday. Didn't know I was in a treasury... waddyaknow...

Love,
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment